Young Romford model Baxter Willoughby rounds off big year with two lead acting roles
A young Romford model is celebrating his biggest acting role – in a festive short film seen by nearly 50,000 people.
Baxter Willoughby, a winner in the Mall’s 2009 Get Into Fashion competition, has appeared in adverts and music videos since achieving local fame.
But the 10-year-old’s role in Mark Potter’s “Our Christmas” – which sees him saying goodbye to a friend – is his biggest yet.
It rounds off a big year for Baxter, who recently appeared in a music video by upcoming band Kodaline.
Proud mum Jane said the “All My Friends” video cast Baxter in a new light.
You may also want to watch:
“Baxter was very pleased to get away from his normal type of role, which is all dressed up and smiling,” she said.
“He played an inner-city boy who gets taken in by a gang and mixed up with crime.”
- 1 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 2 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 3 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 4 Trust celebrating Hornchurch history opens new permanent heritage centre
- 5 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 6 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 7 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 8 Report found Town Hall response to alleged sexual harassment case 'disturbing'
- 9 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 10 Havering Hospitality Hero: Hornchurch's Tandoori Lounge racks up awards