Woodall signs three-year deal at Daggers
Daggers boss John Still hoping there is more to come from Woodall after penning a three-year deal to stay at Victoria Road.
Dagenham & Redbridge striker Brian Woodall has signed a new three-year deal to keep him at Victoria Road.
Woodall joined from non league side Gresley last summer and proved a revelation in his first season at the club, scoring 13 goals in their League Two campaign, including three in the final day 4-0 win over Bristol Rovers.
There had been speculation towards the end of last season linking the striker with a move to Championship side Nottingham Forest but the 24-year-old has now penned a new deal at the club as he looks to spearhead the frontline this season.
Speaking on the re-signing Daggers boss John Still told the club website: “Brian has signed a new contract and of course we’re all delighted, he came here last year from Gresley FC and made a fantastic impression.
You may also want to watch:
“He worked really hard and I’m sure if he keeps working hard there is a good future for him here and we’re all hoping that this upcoming season will be a big one for him.
- 1 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 2 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 3 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould
- 4 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 5 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 6 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 7 Romford Town swimmer Junayna Ahmed to compete in Olympic Games
- 8 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 9 New community hub opens in Rainham 'following Harold Hill centre's success'
- 10 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub