Woodall signs three-year deal at Daggers
Daggers boss John Still hoping there is more to come from Woodall after penning a three-year deal to stay at Victoria Road.
Dagenham & Redbridge striker Brian Woodall has signed a new three-year deal to keep him at Victoria Road.
Woodall joined from non league side Gresley last summer and proved a revelation in his first season at the club, scoring 13 goals in their League Two campaign, including three in the final day 4-0 win over Bristol Rovers.
There had been speculation towards the end of last season linking the striker with a move to Championship side Nottingham Forest but the 24-year-old has now penned a new deal at the club as he looks to spearhead the frontline this season.
Speaking on the re-signing Daggers boss John Still told the club website: “Brian has signed a new contract and of course we’re all delighted, he came here last year from Gresley FC and made a fantastic impression.
You may also want to watch:
“He worked really hard and I’m sure if he keeps working hard there is a good future for him here and we’re all hoping that this upcoming season will be a big one for him.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
- 10 87-room care home on Ardleigh Green college site granted permission