Two women hit by a car in Romford
- Credit: Archant
A woman is in a critical condition after she was hit by a car in Romford this morning.
Police were called just after 6.15am on Tuesday, November 19 to reports that a car had been in collision with two pedestrians in Crow Lane.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) and London's Air Ambulance service attended the scene.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said that one of the women is believed to be in a critical condition.
An LAS spokeswoman added: "We sent two ambulance crews, an incident response officer and two medics in cars to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
"We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance.
"We treated three people at the scene and took two of the three to a major trauma centre."
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
Crow Lane was closed this morning but has now reopened.