Woman, 93, in hospital after Romford collision
- Credit: MPS
A 93-year-old woman is in a serious condition in hospital after a collision in Romford.
Police were called at 12.20pm on Sunday (November 29) to reports of a collision between a car and a woman riding a mobility scooter on Mawney Road.
Paramedics treated the woman at the scene before she was taken to an east London hospital.
A Met Police spokesperson said she remains in a serious condition and her family has been informed.
Detectives are investigating and want to speak with anyone who saw the collision or has dash-cam footage.
You may also want to watch:
The car driver stopped at the scene and is assisting police with their enquiries. No arrests have been made.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 020 8597 4874 or on 101 quoting reference Cad 3030/29Nov.
- 1 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 2 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 3 British Gas engineers burn contracts at Havering Town Hall in defiance of 'sign or be fired'
- 4 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 5 From the town hall: The fight against Covid-19 continues in Havering
- 6 Covid deaths increase at Queen's and King George hospitals this week
- 7 Sadly, this isn't a funny column
- 8 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 9 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 10 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients