Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- Credit: PA WIRE
A 52-year-old woman has died in Collier Row.
The Met Police were called at 10am on Friday (September 24) to Cardiff Close with concerns for the welfare of a woman in one of the properties.
She was found unresponsive.
Despite the best efforts of the London Ambulance Service, the woman was pronounced dead at the scene at 11.22am.
Her death is being treated as unexplained and a post-mortem on September 25 was inconclusive.
You may also want to watch:
An investigation has been launched to establish the circumstances and police officers say they are waiting for the results of further tests.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call 101, giving the reference 7965/23SEP.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal