Woman dies in Collier Row accident
A WOMAN in her fifties has died following an accident in Collier Row.
Firefighters from Romford and Harold Hill stations were called to the incident in Prestwood Drive just after 12pm today (Monday).
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called to repoprts of a road traffic accident involving a car and a pedestrian.
“We sent an ambulance crew, three single responders and a duty officer.
“Sadly one patient was dead at the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
A formal identification of the woman has not yet been made.
The incident is under investigation by police, who have said that they are not currently treating it as suspicious.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 5 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 10 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder