Woman dies in Collier Row accident
A WOMAN in her fifties has died following an accident in Collier Row.
Firefighters from Romford and Harold Hill stations were called to the incident in Prestwood Drive just after 12pm today (Monday).
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called to repoprts of a road traffic accident involving a car and a pedestrian.
“We sent an ambulance crew, three single responders and a duty officer.
“Sadly one patient was dead at the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
A formal identification of the woman has not yet been made.
The incident is under investigation by police, who have said that they are not currently treating it as suspicious.
- 1 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 2 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 3 Election 2021: Live Havering and Redbridge London Assembly updates
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 6 Heritage: The life of Havering's well-loved Peter the Painter
- 7 Romford woman through to Ms Great Britain 2021 final
- 8 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 9 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 10 The Romfood Review: A bit of the East End in Essex