Woman dies in Collier Row accident
A WOMAN in her fifties has died following an accident in Collier Row.
Firefighters from Romford and Harold Hill stations were called to the incident in Prestwood Drive just after 12pm today (Monday).
A spokesman for London Ambulance Service said: “We were called to repoprts of a road traffic accident involving a car and a pedestrian.
“We sent an ambulance crew, three single responders and a duty officer.
“Sadly one patient was dead at the scene.”
You may also want to watch:
A formal identification of the woman has not yet been made.
The incident is under investigation by police, who have said that they are not currently treating it as suspicious.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 6 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 7 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 8 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 9 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 10 Construction of new Rainham Leisure centre pushed back to 2022