Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- Credit: @FS____v7
A woman in her 50s has died after falling from a height near The Liberty Shopping Centre.
Emergency services were called yesterday at 4.50pm to reports of an unresponsive woman at The Liberty Shopping Centre, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Met Police say that at this stage, the death is being treated as non-suspicious and her next of kin have been notified.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, a medic in a car and an incident response officer.
"We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
"Sadly, despite efforts of medics, a person died at the scene."
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing