Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- Credit: @FS____v7
A woman in her 50s has died after falling from a height near The Liberty Shopping Centre.
Emergency services were called yesterday at 4.50pm to reports of an unresponsive woman at The Liberty Shopping Centre, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Met Police say that at this stage, the death is being treated as non-suspicious and her next of kin have been notified.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, a medic in a car and an incident response officer.
"We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
"Sadly, despite efforts of medics, a person died at the scene."
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 6 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 7 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 8 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
- 9 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 10 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21