Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- Credit: @FS____v7
A woman in her 50s has died after falling from a height near The Liberty Shopping Centre.
Emergency services were called yesterday at 4.50pm to reports of an unresponsive woman at The Liberty Shopping Centre, who was pronounced dead at the scene.
The Met Police say that at this stage, the death is being treated as non-suspicious and her next of kin have been notified.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said: "We sent two ambulance crews, a medic in a car and an incident response officer.
"We also dispatched London's Air Ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
"Sadly, despite efforts of medics, a person died at the scene."
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 5 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 6 West Ham legend Sir Trevor Brooking supports charity golf day
- 7 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 8 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 9 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says