Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- Credit: Cash Boyle
A woman has died after falling from a 'substantial height' in Romford this morning (September 20).
At 9.46am, police were called to Brewery Walk with reports of concerns for a person's safety.
Officers attended alongside the London Ambulance Service and the London Air Ambulance.
They found a woman, aged in her 60s, had fallen from a substantial height. She was pronounced dead at the scene at 10.17am.
At this early stage the death is being treated as unexplained and is not thought to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
The area pictured - the junction between Havana Close and Exchange Street - remained cordoned off as of 10.45am.
- 1 Four people taken to hospital after Romford town centre incident
- 2 East London police officer charged with rape
- 3 Mapped: Possession of weapons across east London
- 4 Mourners to host vigil in Harold Hill park for lost teenage boys
- 5 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 6 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'
- 7 Romford location ‘encapsulates Britain’ in soon to premiere horror movie
- 8 Nurse pulls man from burning car after Romford crash
- 9 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 10 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal