Gallows Corner Crash: 22-year-old woman dies after she was hit by car on A12
- Credit: Archant
A woman has died following a crash in Gallows Corner.
Police are continuing to appeal for information following a fatal crash on the A12 on Wednesday, June 19.
Emergency services were called to reports that a car hit a pedestrian at around 8.50pm.
A woman aged 22 was taken to a south London hospital in a critical condition.
She died on the afternoon of Friday, June 21.
You may also want to watch:
Her next of kin are aware.
The driver of the car stopped at the scene and was not arrested.
- 1 Fines for Havering landlords who put Dagenham tenants 'in danger'
- 2 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 3 Neighbour’s fury as mountain of rubbish piles up outside cottage
- 4 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 5 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 6 Mayoral election 2021: 'Free London' candidate Laurence Fox visits Romford
- 7 Best friends open beauty academy in Romford Shopping Hall
- 8 Bekash restaurant ranked best curry house in Havering on Tripadviser
- 9 Stall holders 'chuffed' as Romford Market reopens
- 10 Shopkeepers and customers celebrate as Romford high streets reopen
Det Sgt Jose Qureshi, who is leading the investigation, said: "Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Unit are working to establish the full circumstances surrounding this incident.
"I am asking for anyone who witnessed the incident, or who has dash cam footage, to make contact with us as soon as possible."
Anyone with information asked to contact the SCIU on 020 8597 4874, tweet @MetCC or call 101 ref CAD 7861/19Jun.