Woman airlifted to hospital with serious injuries after M25 collision between junction 29 and 30
- Credit: Archant
A woman in her 30s has been airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following a collision on the M25 between junction 29 and 30 in Havering.
Police are currently on the scene following the crash between a silver Kia Sportage and a lorry.
No one has been arrested.
A spokeswoman for Essex Police said: “The clockwise road currently remains closed. Drivers’ patience is appreciated at this time. The anti-clockwise road is unaffected.
“Anyone with dashcam footage or who witnessed the collision is asked to contact Chigwell Roads Policing Unit on 101.”
You may also want to watch:
Expect delays to add two hours to your journey as the accident has caused traffic to tailback to the Dartford Tunnel.
The collision has also caused delays along the A13 and A127.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 5 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 6 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 7 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
- 8 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 9 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor