Winter Wonderland at The Brewery this weekend
Get in the festive spirit by joining in the Winter Wonderland at a Romford shopping centre this weekend.
The Brewery, which is hosting the event between 11am and 4pm on Saturday and Sunday, will transport shoppers to any one of a number of magical Christmas destinations with the help of green-screen technology.
Picture yourself riding through the snow in a sleigh pulled by Huskies or visit the North Pole with Santa Claus and receive a free Christmas souvenir photo to take home with you.
All photos will be uploaded on to The Brewery Facebook page and the person with the photo that has the most likes will win �500 to spend at The Brewery in the New Year.
Some shoppers will also receive a Brewery Advent Calendar filled with special offers and prize draws from Brewery retailers.
You may also want to watch:
The Nando’s mascot, Marci will also be making special appearances throughout the weekend to giveaway Nando’s goodies.
Rubie Charalambous, manager of The Brewery, said: “This year, we are excited to be sending our shoppers to virtual destinations all across the globe as part of our annual Christmas event.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War
“We hope that everyone can take time out of their Christmas shopping to join us and celebrate the festive season.”