Win tickets to horror movie screening
WIN tickets to be scared and repulsed for free on Halloween night.
THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE (18) is one of the most talked about films of 2010. It has been described as everything from “the most shocking film ever made” to a “post-Cronenberg body horror”.
Two American girls on a road trip find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older man identifies himself as a retired surgeon who plans to join the three together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric systems.
The film is being screened at Stratford Picturehouse, Gerry Raffles Square, Stratford, on Halloween night, October 31, 9pm. Tickets are available from 0871 902 5740, or vwww.picturehouses.co.uk.
We are giving away three pairs of tickets. Are you brave enough?
You may also want to watch:
Email your name, address and phone number to email@example.com by 9am, Wednesday, October 27, putting centipede in the subject box. You must be over 18.
- 1 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 2 Letters: Social distancing, vaccination experience and how to stop catalytic converter thefts
- 3 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
- 4 70% of Havering residents voted to leave the EU
- 5 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 6 Fines issued to Romford and Upminster restaurants flouting coronavirus restrictions
- 7 'It was surreal': Hornchurch personal trainer wins £10k with family on TV gameshow
- 8 Brentwood Tudor church damaged in illegal New Year's Eve party raises nearly £20,000 for repairs
- 9 Sonic boom heard across east London, Essex and Cambridge
- 10 Charity boss hails response after 'army of volunteers' come forward to support vaccine centres