Win tickets to horror movie screening
WIN tickets to be scared and repulsed for free on Halloween night.
THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE (18) is one of the most talked about films of 2010. It has been described as everything from “the most shocking film ever made” to a “post-Cronenberg body horror”.
Two American girls on a road trip find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older man identifies himself as a retired surgeon who plans to join the three together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric systems.
The film is being screened at Stratford Picturehouse, Gerry Raffles Square, Stratford, on Halloween night, October 31, 9pm. Tickets are available from 0871 902 5740, or vwww.picturehouses.co.uk.
We are giving away three pairs of tickets. Are you brave enough?
You may also want to watch:
Email your name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Wednesday, October 27, putting centipede in the subject box. You must be over 18.
- 1 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 2 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 3 Heritage: Is it Romford or Rumford? You decide
- 4 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 5 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 6 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 7 Serial child sex offender jailed after found with 14,000 indecent images
- 8 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 9 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?