Win tickets to horror movie screening
WIN tickets to be scared and repulsed for free on Halloween night.
THE HUMAN CENTIPEDE (18) is one of the most talked about films of 2010. It has been described as everything from “the most shocking film ever made” to a “post-Cronenberg body horror”.
Two American girls on a road trip find themselves trapped in a terrifying makeshift basement hospital along with a Japanese man. An older man identifies himself as a retired surgeon who plans to join the three together in a horrific operation. He plans to be the first person to connect people via their gastric systems.
The film is being screened at Stratford Picturehouse, Gerry Raffles Square, Stratford, on Halloween night, October 31, 9pm. Tickets are available from 0871 902 5740, or vwww.picturehouses.co.uk.
We are giving away three pairs of tickets. Are you brave enough?
You may also want to watch:
Email your name, address and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am, Wednesday, October 27, putting centipede in the subject box. You must be over 18.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 4 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 5 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 6 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 10 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites