5 of the finest brunch spots in east London
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
One of the best meals of the week, a leisurely brunch can’t be beat – however you like your eggs. Here are the best cafes and restaurants in east London serving up fresh coffee, full English breakfasts, granola and all the brunch options in between.
Now open 7 days a week 8.30am - 4pm with social distancing in place. Specialises in healthy meals. Vegetarian friendly, vegan options and gluten free options are available.
The Tea Cosy
Open Monday to Saturday, 7.30am - 4pm. It offers an extensive menu of healthy meals, including a large selection for vegetarians, vegans and children, as well as a ‘slimming world’ menu. There are plenty of brunch options, whether you’re felling just a little peckish or are feeling famished.
You may also want to watch:
Open Monday to Friday, 9.30am- 3.30pm and Sundays 10am-4pm. Beigels, artisan coffee, home-made granola and dishes such as Turkish eggs or sweetcorn fritters.
- 1 Romford man gains 100,000 signatures to scrap £200m Prince Philip yacht
- 2 Deadline looming to comment on Market Place development plans
- 3 Man and two boys charged with murder of Daniel Laskos in Harold Wood
- 4 Havering electoral wards face axe as borough is split into 20 areas
- 5 Town centre app launches to entice shoppers to Romford
- 6 Why Romford MP is allowed to keep names of donors secret
- 7 Romford Tesco Extra plants trees to offset car emissions
- 8 'No one deserves that': Neighbours 'traumatised' by triple stabbing
- 9 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 10 One teenager dead in Harold Wood triple stabbing
Gardener’s Cottage Café
Open daily 10:30am – 6:30pm (weather permitting). Outside terrace which seats approximately 80 people. Serves a range of lunch dishes, including paninis, jackets, sandwiches and soups, alongside fairtrade coffees, teas and cold drinks.
Open daily 8am – 6pm. A Spanish, Italian and Turkish flavoured cafe serving grilled foods, kebabs, burgers and pastas. Also serves omelettes, sandwiches, paninis and other lunch items.