West Ham youngster extends loan
Dagenham & Redbridge transfer news: Cristian Montano extends his loan spell with the club
West Ham midfielder Cristian Montano has extended his loan spell with Dagenham & Redbridge.
The 20-year-old has made a big impact since his arrival at Victoria Road in November, scoring three goals in seven games.
Montano is not eligible to play in the FA Cup and will miss Tuesday night’s third round replay with Millwall, despite the Hammers elimination from the competition, as he was unavailable for the original tie.
However, the Colombian winger will stay with Daggers for an indefinite period.
You may also want to watch:
Manager John Still confirmed: “With a youth loan you can just keep it going, there’s no particular time span.
“There’s always a clause to be called back after a month, but at the moment we’re ok.
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Local high street rewards scheme launched in Brentwood
“He’s been terrific for us.”