West Ham youngster extends loan
Dagenham & Redbridge transfer news: Cristian Montano extends his loan spell with the club
West Ham midfielder Cristian Montano has extended his loan spell with Dagenham & Redbridge.
The 20-year-old has made a big impact since his arrival at Victoria Road in November, scoring three goals in seven games.
Montano is not eligible to play in the FA Cup and will miss Tuesday night’s third round replay with Millwall, despite the Hammers elimination from the competition, as he was unavailable for the original tie.
However, the Colombian winger will stay with Daggers for an indefinite period.
You may also want to watch:
Manager John Still confirmed: “With a youth loan you can just keep it going, there’s no particular time span.
“There’s always a clause to be called back after a month, but at the moment we’re ok.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 4 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 5 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 6 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 7 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 8 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
“He’s been terrific for us.”