West Ham youngster delighted to extend Daggers loan
Boss John Still reveals Oliver Lee didn’t need much convincing to remain with Daggers for a further month.
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still revealed midfielder Oliver Lee jumped at the chance to his extend his loan deal from West Ham for a third month.
The 20-year-old midfielder has scored twice for Daggers since arriving from Upton Park and has been an integral part of Still’s side.
Lee’s loan was due to expire this week, but the youngster will now stay at Victoria Road until October 29.
Still said: “Olly is terrific. He’s done really well for us.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s a smashing lad and the thing that impressed me was before I could get the words out of my mouth ‘do you want to extend it?’ he said ‘yes’, so I’m absolutely delighted.”
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 5 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 6 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 7 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 8 Men questioned and 200 hours of CCTV seized after boys killed in Brentwood
- 9 Detectives appeal for witnesses to Upminster crash involving 'stolen' van
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?