West Ham youngster delighted to extend Daggers loan
Boss John Still reveals Oliver Lee didn’t need much convincing to remain with Daggers for a further month.
Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still revealed midfielder Oliver Lee jumped at the chance to his extend his loan deal from West Ham for a third month.
The 20-year-old midfielder has scored twice for Daggers since arriving from Upton Park and has been an integral part of Still’s side.
Lee’s loan was due to expire this week, but the youngster will now stay at Victoria Road until October 29.
Still said: “Olly is terrific. He’s done really well for us.
You may also want to watch:
“He’s a smashing lad and the thing that impressed me was before I could get the words out of my mouth ‘do you want to extend it?’ he said ‘yes’, so I’m absolutely delighted.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 3 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 8 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 9 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 10 Heritage: Romford's key role in the English Civil War