West Ham star celebrates promotion in style
West Ham’s Mark Noble jetted off on his stag do just a couple of hours after winning promotion to the Premier League
While most of the West Ham players were settling in at Upton Park for a night of celebration, Mark Noble was on his way to Heathrow.
Noble, along with team-mate James Tomkins jumped on to motorbikes at Wembley to be raced off to the airport to catch a flight for his stag do.
“I am going to Dubai for four days with 10 people,” revealed the midfield star.
“Seven of them have already landed and probably caught the second half as I have had a few texts.
You may also want to watch:
“The medal is going with me. I made a deal with my cousin James that if we won he had to wear it the whole five days!” he smiled.
Noble will marry girlfriend Carly in London this Friday.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 3 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 4 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 5 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 8 Pictures: Beautiful double rainbow arrives in Havering
- 9 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 10 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
“I met my Misses when I was 14 in school,” he revealed. “She used to come and watch me in the school team and I would score three or four goals a game – it is a little bit different now!
“We got engaged a couple of years ago, then decided to have two kids and now we are finally going to do it.”