West Ham send strong squad for Boreham Wood friendly
Sam Allardyce will take a squad including new boy Jussi Jaaskelainen to Meadow Park for tomorrow’s friendly clash
West Ham United are expected to send a powerful first-team squad to Boreham Wood tomorrow night (Tuesday) for their opening pre-season friendly on British soil.
Manager Sam Allardyce takes his newly-promoted Hammers to Meadow Park for a 7.30pm kick-off against the Blue Square Bet South outfit and that may include new faces Jussi Jaaskelainen and Stephen Henderson in the line-up.
However, Mohamed Diame, who signed in a three-year deal in the summer will not be available having been called up for the Senegal Olympic Squad.
Also scheduled to get a run-out for the Hammers are Winston Reid, George McCartney, Kevin Nolan, Sam Baldock, Nicky Maynard, Carlton Cole, Ricardo Vaz Te, Stephen Henderson, Matty Taylor, Mark Noble, Guy Demel, Ravel Morrison and Gary O’Neil.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a chance for fans to see the play-off trophy as it will be paraded around the pitch.
West Ham have been allocated 2,250 tickets for the match, with seated tickets available at �19 each, including a souvenir matchday programme.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
- 10 87-room care home on Ardleigh Green college site granted permission
A further 2,000 standing tickets are available, priced at �16 for adults and �10 for over-65s and under-10s.
Tickets will be available on the night.