West Ham’s Taylor is back today
Hammers midfielder Matt Taylor will line up for West Ham’s development team in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Ipswich today
West Ham midfielder Matt Taylor makes his return in a Hammers shirt today when he plays for the development team in a friendly with Ipswich Town.
The 29-year-old had been on the sidelines since he limped off with a calf injury during the 1-0 defeat at Southampton back in mid-October.
Since then he has missed five games, but he is now back in full training and was even being considered for the trip to Coventry City last Saturday.
If he can come through today’s friendly at the Ipswich Town training ground, he will look to start against Derby County this Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Guy Demel will also play a part in the development game as he continues his recovery from a hamstring injury. He travelled to the Ricoh Arena at the weekend, but did not make the substitute’s bench.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
- 10 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week