West Ham’s Taylor is back today
Hammers midfielder Matt Taylor will line up for West Ham’s development team in a behind-closed-doors friendly at Ipswich today
West Ham midfielder Matt Taylor makes his return in a Hammers shirt today when he plays for the development team in a friendly with Ipswich Town.
The 29-year-old had been on the sidelines since he limped off with a calf injury during the 1-0 defeat at Southampton back in mid-October.
Since then he has missed five games, but he is now back in full training and was even being considered for the trip to Coventry City last Saturday.
If he can come through today’s friendly at the Ipswich Town training ground, he will look to start against Derby County this Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
Guy Demel will also play a part in the development game as he continues his recovery from a hamstring injury. He travelled to the Ricoh Arena at the weekend, but did not make the substitute’s bench.
- 1 Harold Wood walkers ‘frustrated’ as ‘beyond repair’ bridge is closed
- 2 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 3 'Darkest days of my life': Six-year-old diagnosed with rare condition suffers OCD, anxiety and depressive symptoms
- 4 Romford Town swimmer Junayna Ahmed to compete in Olympic Games
- 5 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 6 New community hub opens in Rainham 'following Harold Hill centre's success'
- 7 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 8 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 9 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 10 'For my kids': Mother vows to keep fighting over council flat mould