West Ham midfielder extends Daggers loan
Cristian Montano will stay with Dagenham & Redbridge over the festive period
Cristian Montano has extended his stay with Dagenham & Redbridge until the New Year.
The midfielder’s loan deal was due to expire after Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Burton Albion and Montano was expected to return to parent club West Ham.
But assistant boss Terry Harris revealed Daggers have secured the 20-year-old’s services for the upcoming matches with Barnet, Gillingham and second-placed Southend.
“We’ve got him over the Christmas period,” said Harris.
You may also want to watch:
“We spoke to West Ham and they’ve been good enough to let it carry on.
“We’ve got him up until the Southend away game. Then it’s Millwall in the FA Cup after that, so we will talk to West Ham again.”
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 5 Romford drama students to feature alongside celebrities in new WW2 film
- 6 Dagenham seal comfortable win over Hornchurch in pre-season
- 7 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 8 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 Primary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted