West Ham linked with Swedish star
The Hammers are considering a move for Swedish wing man Mervan Celik
West Ham boss Sam Allardyce has run the rule over Swedish winger Mervan Celik as he looks to strenghten his team for the promotion push in January.
The 21-year-old, who plays for Gais in Gothenburg, scored an impressive 14 goals in 27 games this season as his club finished fifth, playing either up front or on the wing.
The Sweden under-21 international, whose contract runs out in December has been linked with Middlesbrough and Fulham, but West Ham have also watched him and are considering a move.
Although he is out of contract, they would still have to pay a fee for the player as he is under 24.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 3 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 4 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 5 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 6 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 7 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 8 Collier Row grandma crochets letterbox topper to 'make community smile'
- 9 Romford's Jesy Nelson included in Little Mix display at Madame Tussauds
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor