West Ham duo join Daggers on loan, while Spillane signs 18-month deal
Midfielders Ahmed Abdulla and Eoin Wearen and defender Michael Spillane have been snapped up by Dagenham & Redbridge boss John Still
Dagenham & Redbridge have brought in Eoin Wearen from West Ham United on loan.
He follows Hammers team-mate Ahmed Abdulla to add further strength to the Daggers’ midfield, while Michael Spillane joined on an 18-month contract after Brentford released him.
Wearen represented the Republic Of Ireland at this summer’s UEFA Under 19 Championships and is in line to make his senior debut against Millwall tomorrow and manager John Still is delighted to have signed him.
“Eoin’s a Dublin boy, a very competitive player but also knows how to use the ball as he comes from West Ham,” Still said.
You may also want to watch:
“I think that he will be a good addition to our squad at the moment due to the injury situation we have with Kevin, Peter & Luke and I’m very pleased to have him here with us.”
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations