West Ham assistant boss holding coaching courses at training ground
West Ham assistant manager Neil McDonald has set up a series of coaching courses aimed at part-time football managers and coaches
West Ham assistant boss Neil McDonald will be imparting some of his wisdom with a special coaching course aimed at part-time football managers and coaches.
The Hammers number two, who holds a UEFA Pro Licence, is launching a series of evening sessions at West Ham’s Chadwell Heath training ground.
The only qualification for attending is that you curently manage or coach a recognised football team at any level, or you are a player aspiring to be a coach.
The first three Thursday dates for the sessions are already pencilled in as July 19, August 2 and August 16.
You may also want to watch:
McDonald explained: “The aim is to give managers and coaches, especially those who are part-time, a chance to enhance their coaching skills.
“The sessions are spread over the season and in the evenings as I appreciate many of those it is aimed at also have ‘day jobs’.
- 1 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 2 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 3 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 4 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 5 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 6 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 7 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 8 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
“Each of the sessions will concentrate on a seperate area and can be used as a self-contained lesson, or you can take part in the whole series.
“Every good coach has to pass on skills and ideas that will improve a player. I hope I can help the people on my course to impart that extra bit of knowledge that will make a difference to that player’s overall game.”
Each session will last two and a half hours and the cost is �60 per session, though reductions can be obtained by booking more than one session.
To find out further information or to book a place go to the website at www.prosoccersessions.co.uk or email email@example.com