Clouds, rain and sunny intervals: East London weather forecast this week
- Credit: Sarah Lucy Brown/Archant
After a wet weekend and a drizzly Monday, the weather in east London is due to improve this week.
This afternoon (Monday, June 21), London will feel murky and cool with outbreaks of light rain, according to the Met Office.
Tomorrow is forecast to be dry, but breezy and cloudy with highs of 18C.
On Wednesday, skies in east London are expected to be much sunnier, with highs of 19C and a low chance of rain.
The sun is expected to shine on Thursday morning, with highs of around 22C, but clouds are set to replace the sun by early afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
Friday morning is predicted to see sunny intervals, however by mid-afternoon there is a 40 per cent chance of rain.
Saturday is predicted to be a dry but cloudy day, with highs of 19C, but on Sunday the sun is set to finally come out for good, with highs of 22C.
- 1 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 2 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 3 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 4 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 5 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 6 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 7 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 8 Cladding scandal: Homeowners ‘stuck’ as service charges rise
- 9 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 10 Three houses can be built on college site after deferral vote is lost
According to the BBC, next week should be far sunnier, with highs of 25C - possibly a return to summer weather.