Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Wind and rain in the main
- Credit: PA WIRE
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
It will be cloudy across central and southern areas with outbreaks of rain which will be heavy in places.
Further north, there will be sunny spells and showers, these will merge into persistent rain at times in western Scotland.
It will be generally windy, especially in the west.
Overnight the rain will remain over the far south but elsewhere some clear spells will develop with a few showers around northern and western coasts.
You may also want to watch:
The winds will also ease, particularly in the south.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 4 Eight arrested on suspicion of murder following death of two teens
- 5 Two in hospital after crash in Upminster involving 'stolen' van
- 6 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 7 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 8 Government 'never gave support' for Beam Park station, minister says
- 9 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 10 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel