Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Wind and rain in the main
- Credit: PA WIRE
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
It will be cloudy across central and southern areas with outbreaks of rain which will be heavy in places.
Further north, there will be sunny spells and showers, these will merge into persistent rain at times in western Scotland.
It will be generally windy, especially in the west.
Overnight the rain will remain over the far south but elsewhere some clear spells will develop with a few showers around northern and western coasts.
You may also want to watch:
The winds will also ease, particularly in the south.
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 3 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 4 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 5 Romford cancer patient describes impact of Covid pandemic on mental health
- 6 Havering Council looking for residents to become Covid marshals
- 7 Letters: Breaking bad news, boundary changes, lockdown and parking
- 8 Watch police fine seven in Romford for watching TV together
- 9 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 10 Hornchurch Athletic captain excited by league switch and a new sponsorship deal