Watch this weekend’s weather forecast: Wind and rain in the main
- Credit: PA WIRE
Wondering what the weather has in store for us this weekend? Watch our Met Office video forecast.
It will be cloudy across central and southern areas with outbreaks of rain which will be heavy in places.
Further north, there will be sunny spells and showers, these will merge into persistent rain at times in western Scotland.
It will be generally windy, especially in the west.
Overnight the rain will remain over the far south but elsewhere some clear spells will develop with a few showers around northern and western coasts.
You may also want to watch:
The winds will also ease, particularly in the south.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 4 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 5 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 6 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 7 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 8 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 9 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?