Flooding impacts on Havering voters heading to the polls
- Credit: Archant
Flooding across the borough is affecting people setting out to vote in the EU referendum this morning.
All polling stations remain open but Havering Council has said that Forest Row Centre polling station, Lodge Lane, Collier Row, is accessible by foot although Lodge Lane is closed.
If you tell officials you are going to vote access will be allowed.
Roads across the borough are congested and closed after the River Rom burst its banks.
This story will be updated through the day.
You may also want to watch:
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Brentwood Halloween event cancelled following tragic deaths
- 2 End 8am scramble to secure GP appointments, watchdog warns
- 3 Romford man gets community order for causing pensioner's crash death
- 4 Covid-19 cases surge in Havering, latest figures reveal
- 5 East London police officer charged with rape
- 6 Liverpool Street to Shenfield line suspended as person hit by train
- 7 Brentwood deaths: Teen charged with double murder to appear in court
- 8 Upminster chef named best in the country with award
- 9 'Important' ATMs removed from Romford shopping mall
- 10 ATMs to be reinstalled in shopping mall in 'more prominent location'