Flooding impacts on Havering voters heading to the polls
- Credit: Archant
Flooding across the borough is affecting people setting out to vote in the EU referendum this morning.
All polling stations remain open but Havering Council has said that Forest Row Centre polling station, Lodge Lane, Collier Row, is accessible by foot although Lodge Lane is closed.
If you tell officials you are going to vote access will be allowed.
Roads across the borough are congested and closed after the River Rom burst its banks.
This story will be updated through the day.
You may also want to watch:
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Watch police break up 20-person Hornchurch baby shower
- 2 Can you help find Ricky Wellington, last seen on January 22 in Hornchurch?
- 3 Covid 'past the peak' at Queen's and King George hospitals
- 4 Leaked council email casts doubt over Brookside theatre's future
- 5 De Rougemont Hotel plans to revert to being homes
- 6 Debenhams, Liberty Centre, to permanently close
- 7 Pub owner 'drilled through cables' weeks before boy was electrocuted, court told
- 8 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 9 Unions provide stationery packs to Barking, Dagenham and Havering children
- 10 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57