Flooding impacts on Havering voters heading to the polls
- Credit: Archant
Flooding across the borough is affecting people setting out to vote in the EU referendum this morning.
All polling stations remain open but Havering Council has said that Forest Row Centre polling station, Lodge Lane, Collier Row, is accessible by foot although Lodge Lane is closed.
If you tell officials you are going to vote access will be allowed.
Roads across the borough are congested and closed after the River Rom burst its banks.
This story will be updated through the day.
You may also want to watch:
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 2 Harold Hill man pleads guilty to Chris Whitty assault
- 3 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens plead not guilty to murder
- 4 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 5 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 6 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 7 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 8 Meet the Olympians from east London and Brentwood
- 9 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 10 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array