Flooding impacts on Havering voters heading to the polls
- Credit: Archant
Flooding across the borough is affecting people setting out to vote in the EU referendum this morning.
All polling stations remain open but Havering Council has said that Forest Row Centre polling station, Lodge Lane, Collier Row, is accessible by foot although Lodge Lane is closed.
If you tell officials you are going to vote access will be allowed.
Roads across the borough are congested and closed after the River Rom burst its banks.
This story will be updated through the day.
You may also want to watch:
Please send your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man in hospital after falling 'from height' in Romford
- 2 Brentwood church rave: More than 130 images released in appeal
- 3 Romford cinemas announce reopening plans after lockdown
- 4 Woman dies after 'falling from height' by Liberty Shopping Centre
- 5 Former Lakeside Hammers co-promoter Jon Cook passes away
- 6 New Romford author speaks out about feeling 'invisible' as a black father
- 7 Hornchurch tie down manager Stimson with new two-year contract
- 8 Horses die after Upminster stables blaze
- 9 What is changing as lockdown eases on May 17?
- 10 London elections: Havering and Redbridge candidates make case for your vote