East London weather: Dry and partly sunny weekend forecast
- Credit: Sally Patterson
Swap your brolly for your shades - it's expected to be dry with sunny spells in east London this weekend.
After a run of wet weekends, The Met Office is forecasting more pleasant weather this Saturday and Sunday, with temperatures expected to reach 23°C on both days.
Areas of thicker cloud moving east this afternoon (Friday, August 13) should break up this evening before a clear and dry night.
Tomorrow, a dry morning with sunny spells is expected before becoming cloudier by the afternoon.
Sunday will start off cloudy with sunny spells expected in the afternoon.
You may also want to watch:
UV and pollen levels are both expected to remain moderate across the weekend.
Similar conditions should continue into early next week, according to the Met Office.
- 1 East London's 10 prettiest streets to visit
- 2 'Poor living standard': Plans for Harold Hill HMO blocked amid multiple concerns
- 3 Man injured after assault reported at Gallows Corner supermarket
- 4 Traffic building at petrol hotspots amid ongoing clamour for fuel
- 5 Boy, 15, was in 'life-threatening' condition after Upminster stabbing
- 6 Woman, 52, dies in Collier Row in 'unexplained' circumstances
- 7 Collier Row Roundabout set for resurfacing works
- 8 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 9 What's happening on the roads and railways next week?
- 10 West Ham's Jack Sullivan signs on as Saint Francis Hospice ambassador