East London weekly weather forecast: Sunny intervals expected
- Credit: Sally Patterson
Here is your east London weather forecast for next week (August 23-29).
After a warm but rainy weekend, the beginning of next week looks much drier, according to the Met Office.
Temperatures are likely to be a little above average for this time of year.
Most days next week are expected to see highs of 22 or 23 degrees and patches of sunshine.
Monday (August 23) is predicted to be overcast in the morning, changing to sunny intervals by lunchtime.
Tuesday should be sunny, with highs of 23 degrees and a low chance of rain.
The warmer weather is expected to last into Wednesday, with highs of 22 degrees by late afternoon.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Hornchurch Covid woodland memorial gets residents' backing, survey says
On Thursday, the morning should see sunny intervals giving way to clouds in the afternoon.
Friday is expected to be sunny with a gentle breeze and highs of 22 degrees, according to BBC Weather.
This should continue into the weekend, with sunny intervals and temperatures above 20 degrees expected.