East London weekly weather forecast: Sunny intervals expected
- Credit: Sally Patterson
Here is your east London weather forecast for next week (August 23-29).
After a warm but rainy weekend, the beginning of next week looks much drier, according to the Met Office.
Temperatures are likely to be a little above average for this time of year.
Most days next week are expected to see highs of 22 or 23 degrees and patches of sunshine.
Monday (August 23) is predicted to be overcast in the morning, changing to sunny intervals by lunchtime.
Tuesday should be sunny, with highs of 23 degrees and a low chance of rain.
The warmer weather is expected to last into Wednesday, with highs of 22 degrees by late afternoon.
- 1 Romford pair to 'bring a little bit of raving' to 'more mature' Hornchurch community
- 2 Watch: Brawl erupts on Heath Park street outside pub
- 3 Teen taken to hospital as 'priority' after being stabbed in Rainham
- 4 Man, 52, found with head injuries in Hornchurch
- 5 'Absolutely disgusting': 'Design defect' blamed for Harold Wood fountain repeatedly breaking
- 6 Unvaccinated patients may need to take Covid tests for hospital appointments as cases rise
- 7 'So affirming’: Harold Wood man running West Ham LGBT+ group is finalist in national awards
- 8 Jailed: 8 east London offenders put behind bars in June
- 9 'Feels like family': Romford school delights in Ofsted outcome
- 10 Romford theatre company celebrates 60 years with Shakespeare park performance
On Thursday, the morning should see sunny intervals giving way to clouds in the afternoon.
Friday is expected to be sunny with a gentle breeze and highs of 22 degrees, according to BBC Weather.
This should continue into the weekend, with sunny intervals and temperatures above 20 degrees expected.