What's the weather in east London on the final weekend before May 17?
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
A mixed forecast of sunshine and showers are forecast across east London on the last weekend when you are only allowed to meet your family and friends outdoors.
Friday is looking to be a mostly dull and grey day, but it should remain dry.
Later on in the afternoon, the cloud will thin and there may be a few spells of evening sunshine just in time for an outdoor pint.
On Saturday, a band of cloud and patchy rain will progress eastwards during the morning, leaving behind sunny spells but also some scattered showers developing through the afternoon.
Sunday will see further showers developing throughout the day, occasionally thundery and heavy.
The high across the entire weekend will be between 14 and 15C with a low between 8 and 9C.
- 1 Man dumps knife amid Hornchurch police chase
- 2 Havering drivers pay more than £12m in traffic fines in less than a decade
- 3 Romford accountant pleads guilty to 'calculated' £160k tax fraud
- 4 ‘It is not tolerated’: CCTV images released after West Ham game disorder
- 5 ‘Every second there was less tree’: Historical oak trees along railway cut back
- 6 Plans submitted for 35,000sqm of commercial floorspace in first phase of Rainham industrial estate redevelopment
- 7 Car park murder: Witness describes moment John Avers was run over
- 8 Travel Bulletin: Havering, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham
- 9 'So proud': Romford pupils achieve top grades in LAMDA exams
- 10 Taco Bell asks permission to open at ex-Thomas Cook site in Hornchurch