Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- Credit: Weald Park Country Show
Weald Park Country Show is back with an array of fun and wacky activities and shows.
The event's schedule includes living history, archery, BMX shows, motorbike displays with a chance to try it yourself, falconry with the World of Wings, and dog and duck shows with Chris Jupp and his collie.
And watch out for the roaming T-Rex!
The show will have its own festival of cars area, with an array of different cars on both days.
There will also be a festival of dogs area, with an owner and celebrity lookalike competition, dog agility, Dog's Got Talent, flyball and charity Fun Dog Shows - which raised £3,800 for charities in 2019.
You may also want to watch:
An aerial circus will be on three times a day and the WrestleForce team will be back pulling punches.
Children are also catered for - there will be a kids' area where the youngsters can meet Classisauras the T-Rex and his stormtrooper friends.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 5 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 8 'Second of its kind' interactive Oceanarium room to open in Romford
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
Finally, visitors will be able to try their luck with a bow and arrow in a living history area, where craftsmen from across the county will bring their arts and woodwork to go on display.
The Weald Park Country Show runs 10am to 5pm on May 22 and 23 at Weald Country Park.