Wanted: classic car owners and enthusiasts for St Francis Hospice festival
Classic car owners and enthusiasts are invited to support a festival in aid of St Francis Hospice.
Alan Mason, from Brentwood, is organising the event on Sunday September 2, in support of the Havering-atte-Bower based charity.
He is looking for people with interesting and unusual cars, supercars and classic cars to get involved as exhibitors, and also for sponsors to run stalls and present trophies at the event.
Alan said: “I’m a classic car enthusiast and I thought I’d share my interest with raising money for Saint Francis Hospice. All I need is owners of veteran, vintage, classic or prestige cars and clubs to get involved and help make the event a success.”
He added: “My partner Jan was cared for in the day hospice, at home and as an inpatient about six years ago before she sadly died of cancer.
You may also want to watch:
“I cannot speak highly enough of the care and support we received so I’m pleased to be able to help and raise money to enable others to benefit from the wonderful care.”
The event will be held at the Ford Dunton Technical Centre in Laindon.
- 1 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 2 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 7 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school
- 8 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 9 Havering parks retain Green Flag awards
- 10 87-room care home on Ardleigh Green college site granted permission
For more information visit www.sfh.org.uk.
If you would like to get involved in the show contact Alan at email@example.com or call the hospice community fundraising team on 01708 771 412.