Vote in the Romford Recorder and Uppercut Hair Group’s makeover competition and win a new look of your own
- Credit: Archant
Vote in our makeover competition and you could win a brand new look.
You have until Tuesday (February 26) to pick your favourite of our three lucky Uppercut makeover winners. “Before” and “after” pictures of Philomena Fallon, Hilda Tisbury and Dawn D’arcy are reproduced in the gallery to the top-right of this page.
Use the entry form in Friday’s paper to send us your chosen winner, along with your details, and you could bag a new look of your own.
Send the form to Uppercut Comp, Romford Recorder, 539 High Road, Ilford IG1 1UD.
The makeover star who gets the most votes will win £100 of Uppercut vouchers.
You may also want to watch:
Philomena, Hilda and Dawn won the pampering sessions after correctly answering a question in the paper – and now you could follow in their footsteps.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 6 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 9 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 10 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?