VICTOR’S VIEW: Unstoppable Orient are worth a flutter
The weekend’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and Daggers
Congratulations to Leyton Orient who equalled their record of 14 matches unbeaten at Hartlepool on Tuesday and now march on to Brentford on Saturday to try and keep the run going.
We are now 6/1 for them to get promoted this season, but a lot of other firms are far shorter. The price on them on Saturday at Griffin Park is also very tempting at 6/4.
They just look unstoppable at the moment and whatever Russell Slade is feeding them we want some as well. We are also 150/1 that they win the title. The way they are going I wouldn’t rule it out!
The Hammers travel to White Hart Lane on Saturday lunchtime for the live TV match. They are 5/1 to win, with the draw at 14/5 and Spurs at 8/15.
You may also want to watch:
There seems little value in anything there, but backing them to stay up at 8/13 seems sensible. I can’t see them going down.
The Daggers are digging in for the relegation battle and with games in hand they could well survive with ease.
- 1 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
- 2 Action promised over 'lorry parking forcing children to walk in busy road'
- 3 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 4 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 5 Romford ‘best in region’ chef shares his cooking tip and favourite dish
- 6 'He was petrified': Rainham mother calls for more action on bullying
- 7 'Unexplained' Collier Row death 'not believed to be suspicious'
- 8 Daniel Laskos stabbing: Teens charged with murder to face court
- 9 Covid stats show cases rising across east London boroughs
- 10 Hornchurch gym sees 'growing trend' of members post-lockdown
We are now 2/1 that they get relegated and we are willing to take that on. We rate John Still’s ability to get them out of trouble.
They play Charlton on Saturday and at 6/4 they look a decent bet. Charlton are in crisis at the moment and are there for the taking.
Bet of the week is Palace at 7/5 to beat Derby. Get on!
? All these odds are available online at www.victorchandler.com