VICTOR’S VIEW: Unstoppable Orient are worth a flutter
The weekend’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and Daggers
Congratulations to Leyton Orient who equalled their record of 14 matches unbeaten at Hartlepool on Tuesday and now march on to Brentford on Saturday to try and keep the run going.
We are now 6/1 for them to get promoted this season, but a lot of other firms are far shorter. The price on them on Saturday at Griffin Park is also very tempting at 6/4.
They just look unstoppable at the moment and whatever Russell Slade is feeding them we want some as well. We are also 150/1 that they win the title. The way they are going I wouldn’t rule it out!
The Hammers travel to White Hart Lane on Saturday lunchtime for the live TV match. They are 5/1 to win, with the draw at 14/5 and Spurs at 8/15.
You may also want to watch:
There seems little value in anything there, but backing them to stay up at 8/13 seems sensible. I can’t see them going down.
The Daggers are digging in for the relegation battle and with games in hand they could well survive with ease.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 6 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 9 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 10 Harold Wood primary school collaborates with West Ham on wellbeing garden project
We are now 2/1 that they get relegated and we are willing to take that on. We rate John Still’s ability to get them out of trouble.
They play Charlton on Saturday and at 6/4 they look a decent bet. Charlton are in crisis at the moment and are there for the taking.
Bet of the week is Palace at 7/5 to beat Derby. Get on!
? All these odds are available online at www.victorchandler.com