VICTOR’S VIEW: Unstoppable Orient are worth a flutter
The weekend’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and Daggers
Congratulations to Leyton Orient who equalled their record of 14 matches unbeaten at Hartlepool on Tuesday and now march on to Brentford on Saturday to try and keep the run going.
We are now 6/1 for them to get promoted this season, but a lot of other firms are far shorter. The price on them on Saturday at Griffin Park is also very tempting at 6/4.
They just look unstoppable at the moment and whatever Russell Slade is feeding them we want some as well. We are also 150/1 that they win the title. The way they are going I wouldn’t rule it out!
The Hammers travel to White Hart Lane on Saturday lunchtime for the live TV match. They are 5/1 to win, with the draw at 14/5 and Spurs at 8/15.
You may also want to watch:
There seems little value in anything there, but backing them to stay up at 8/13 seems sensible. I can’t see them going down.
The Daggers are digging in for the relegation battle and with games in hand they could well survive with ease.
- 1 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
- 2 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 3 'I'm appalled at no-show bookings as pubs reopen'
- 4 Heritage: How bicycles, manufacturing and gas lights created Roneo Corner
- 5 Array of activities to be held at Weald Park Country Show 2021
- 6 Brentwood's unsung heroes helping the community during the pandemic
- 7 Council cannot 'justify' stronger bollards after fifth crash in 18 months
- 8 Men sent to prison over death of schoolboy Harvey Tyrrell
- 9 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 10 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
We are now 2/1 that they get relegated and we are willing to take that on. We rate John Still’s ability to get them out of trouble.
They play Charlton on Saturday and at 6/4 they look a decent bet. Charlton are in crisis at the moment and are there for the taking.
Bet of the week is Palace at 7/5 to beat Derby. Get on!
? All these odds are available online at www.victorchandler.com