VICTOR’S VIEW: A massive game for the Hammers
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and the Daggers
Well, I hope you took my advice and backed West Ham at 3/1 to beat Fulham on Boxing Day.
It certainly helped Avram Grant’s cause in his battle to remain in the Upton Park hot seat.
But he is not out of the woods just yet. The Hammers have a massive game coming up on New Year’s Day. They entertain Wolves and if Grant loses this one then he might not survive.
My hunch is that they will win comfortably though and at 11/10 West Ham are a cracking bet.
You may also want to watch:
Wolves look a deflated side at the moment, and I just can’t see them getting a result at Upton Park.
Leyton Orient have a tricky match away to Brighton, but the O’s are on a decent run at the moment, and I would recommend you have a dabble at the 6/1 available, and also have a little saver on the draw at 3/1.
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 3 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 4 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 5 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 6 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 9 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 10 Harold Wood primary school collaborates with West Ham on wellbeing garden project
The Daggers also look a decent value bet to get a result at Brentford. Andy Scott is being linked with the Sheffield United job, so his mind might be elsewhere.
You can get around 4/1 on them, and that has to appeal. Don’t say I didn’t tell you!
All these odds are available at