VICTOR’S VIEW: A massive game for the Hammers
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and the Daggers
Well, I hope you took my advice and backed West Ham at 3/1 to beat Fulham on Boxing Day.
It certainly helped Avram Grant’s cause in his battle to remain in the Upton Park hot seat.
But he is not out of the woods just yet. The Hammers have a massive game coming up on New Year’s Day. They entertain Wolves and if Grant loses this one then he might not survive.
My hunch is that they will win comfortably though and at 11/10 West Ham are a cracking bet.
You may also want to watch:
Wolves look a deflated side at the moment, and I just can’t see them getting a result at Upton Park.
Leyton Orient have a tricky match away to Brighton, but the O’s are on a decent run at the moment, and I would recommend you have a dabble at the 6/1 available, and also have a little saver on the draw at 3/1.
- 1 Concern as drop kerb charges surge by 40%
- 2 Romford new age shop to reopen again after closure years ago
- 3 Man and woman assaulted at Upminster Station
- 4 Shoppers and traders enjoy Romford market and high street in the sunshine
- 5 Romford has one of UK's best retail recoveries, footfall data suggests
- 6 Harold Wood residents delighted as deer graze outside their windows
- 7 Mum's anger amid mice infestation: 'Housing association fobbed it off'
- 8 Romford add to management team as Boro win 11-goal Waltham Abbey friendly
- 9 Brookside Theatre to reopen with Peter Rabbit musical and Hairspray
- 10 Mayoral election 2021: how will candidates improve east London?
The Daggers also look a decent value bet to get a result at Brentford. Andy Scott is being linked with the Sheffield United job, so his mind might be elsewhere.
You can get around 4/1 on them, and that has to appeal. Don’t say I didn’t tell you!
All these odds are available at