VICTOR’S VIEW: A massive game for the Hammers
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and the Daggers
Well, I hope you took my advice and backed West Ham at 3/1 to beat Fulham on Boxing Day.
It certainly helped Avram Grant’s cause in his battle to remain in the Upton Park hot seat.
But he is not out of the woods just yet. The Hammers have a massive game coming up on New Year’s Day. They entertain Wolves and if Grant loses this one then he might not survive.
My hunch is that they will win comfortably though and at 11/10 West Ham are a cracking bet.
You may also want to watch:
Wolves look a deflated side at the moment, and I just can’t see them getting a result at Upton Park.
Leyton Orient have a tricky match away to Brighton, but the O’s are on a decent run at the moment, and I would recommend you have a dabble at the 6/1 available, and also have a little saver on the draw at 3/1.
- 1 Mick Norcross, The Only Way Is Essex star, has died aged 57
- 2 Queen's and King George hospitals appeal for volunteers to support end of life patients
- 3 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 4 Harvey, 7, died after electric shock 'flowed through his body', court hears
- 5 'My life lit up': Councillor's joy at reuniting with daughter after more than 30 years
- 6 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 7 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 8 Queen's and King George hospitals reach 10,000 vaccinated milestone
- 9 Council campaign calls on residents to take up Covid vaccine
- 10 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
The Daggers also look a decent value bet to get a result at Brentford. Andy Scott is being linked with the Sheffield United job, so his mind might be elsewhere.
You can get around 4/1 on them, and that has to appeal. Don’t say I didn’t tell you!
All these odds are available at