VICTOR’S VIEW: A massive game for the Hammers
Betting guru Victor Chandler goes through this week’s best bets for West Ham, Orient and the Daggers
Well, I hope you took my advice and backed West Ham at 3/1 to beat Fulham on Boxing Day.
It certainly helped Avram Grant’s cause in his battle to remain in the Upton Park hot seat.
But he is not out of the woods just yet. The Hammers have a massive game coming up on New Year’s Day. They entertain Wolves and if Grant loses this one then he might not survive.
My hunch is that they will win comfortably though and at 11/10 West Ham are a cracking bet.
You may also want to watch:
Wolves look a deflated side at the moment, and I just can’t see them getting a result at Upton Park.
Leyton Orient have a tricky match away to Brighton, but the O’s are on a decent run at the moment, and I would recommend you have a dabble at the 6/1 available, and also have a little saver on the draw at 3/1.
- 1 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 'Prisoners in our own homes': Hornchurch residents left without lifts
- 4 BHRUT doctors taking on triathlon in memory of colleague’s daughter
- 5 Tube strike suspended to allow for further talks
- 6 'Disgraceful': Ex-estate agent sentenced for Chris Whitty assault
- 7 Road and rail disruptions coming up over the coming week
- 8 Lower Thames Crossing: How would Upminster be affected?
- 9 'Lovely service': Initial impressions of Kem Cetinay's restaurant Array
- 10 Chronically ill Romford man's fight for diagnosis after being told problem is psychological
The Daggers also look a decent value bet to get a result at Brentford. Andy Scott is being linked with the Sheffield United job, so his mind might be elsewhere.
You can get around 4/1 on them, and that has to appeal. Don’t say I didn’t tell you!
All these odds are available at