McFarlane to rotate for cup tie
Hornchurch manager Jimmy McFarlane will rotate his squad for tonight’s Ryman League Cup tie at East Thurrock.
Urchins visit Rookery Hill on the back of a 1-1 draw with Premier Division rivals Billericay at the weekend and have an FA Trophy tie against Brentwood on Saturday.
McFarlane said: “We’ve got a few knocks at the moment so will be a bit understrength.
“But it’s a chance for those who have been sitting patiently on the bench, waiting for their turn to show what they can do.”
You may also want to watch:
Frankie Curley returned to the side at the weekend, after his move from Aveley, and McFarlane added: “I was very pleased with Frankie’s contribution.
“We spoke in the summer and I know what he can do from when he was with us before, when we reached the play-offs. He upped the tempo and changed the game when he came on.”
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?