Upminster Windmill open days
Residents can get the chance to explore one of Havering’s cultural gems.
The Upminster Windmill in St Mary’s Lane will be opening its doors on Saturday July 7 and Sunday July 8, then Saturday Julu 21 and Sunday July 22.
Open from 2pm to 5pm, visitors can look forward to taking a closer look at the grade two listed building.
Visitors are urged to wear sensible and comfortable shoes.
Children from five to 16 should alos be accompanied by an adult.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.upminsterwindmill.co.uk or call 0300 030 1803
- 1 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 2 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 3 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 4 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 5 'I don't feel safe': Mother who uses wheelchair calls for suitable home
- 6 Sewage floods home of family with one-day-old newborn after heavy rain
- 7 Fire and highwaymen: The history of Hornchurch's old archway
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 Drains in area repeatedly flooded to be next inspected during bad weather
- 10 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack