Upminster Windmill open days
Residents can get the chance to explore one of Havering’s cultural gems.
The Upminster Windmill in St Mary’s Lane will be opening its doors on Saturday July 7 and Sunday July 8, then Saturday Julu 21 and Sunday July 22.
Open from 2pm to 5pm, visitors can look forward to taking a closer look at the grade two listed building.
Visitors are urged to wear sensible and comfortable shoes.
Children from five to 16 should alos be accompanied by an adult.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit www.upminsterwindmill.co.uk or call 0300 030 1803
- 1 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 2 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 3 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 4 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 5 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 Gidea Park events planner hopes to host summer community festival
- 9 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford