Upminster teenager gets job playing Cinderella in Disneyland Paris
An Upminster teenager is proving that dreams can come true after landing a job playing a princess in Disneyland Paris.
Disney mad, Taylor Cressy, 19 from Griffin Avenue is due to fly out later this month to the holiday park and recreation resort in France.
She said: “I feel so excited and I think it is absolutely brilliant.
“It is my dream job because I am a massive Disney fan and I have got all the memorabilia.
Taylor, who studied performing arts and dance at Havering College of Further and Higher Education in Hornchurch, went for her sixth audition to work in Disneyland Paris two weeks ago.
You may also want to watch:
A week later, she found out that she had got the part playing Cinderella and Snow White.
The role will see her living in the Disneyland resort, playing the characters and also taking part in all the parades.
- 1 Ex-councillor ordered to undo unauthorised green belt building works
- 2 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 3 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 4 'I'm terrified': Woman calls on council to move her to new accommodation
- 5 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 6 Romford woman arrested on suspicion of illegal money lending
- 7 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 8 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 9 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 10 Top activities in Romford this summer according to Tripadvisor
Taylor said: “I attended six auditions to get a part working at Disneyland, but I never gave up, I just kept on trying and now I have really landed my dream job.
“This is my first job since leaving college and it is a really big deal for me because it is a good opportunity and I will have the chance to meet lots of people from all over the world.”