Upminster teenager gets job playing Cinderella in Disneyland Paris
An Upminster teenager is proving that dreams can come true after landing a job playing a princess in Disneyland Paris.
Disney mad, Taylor Cressy, 19 from Griffin Avenue is due to fly out later this month to the holiday park and recreation resort in France.
She said: “I feel so excited and I think it is absolutely brilliant.
“It is my dream job because I am a massive Disney fan and I have got all the memorabilia.
Taylor, who studied performing arts and dance at Havering College of Further and Higher Education in Hornchurch, went for her sixth audition to work in Disneyland Paris two weeks ago.
A week later, she found out that she had got the part playing Cinderella and Snow White.
The role will see her living in the Disneyland resort, playing the characters and also taking part in all the parades.
- 1 Travel disruptions to look out for this week across east London
- 2 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 3 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 4 Heritage: How Gallows Corner got its sinister name
- 5 How The Apprentice's Thomas Skinner pivoted his business to weather Covid
- 6 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 7 Covid survivor, 16, urges people to get jabbed after months in hospital
- 8 Free parking to 'boost Havering's high streets' for Christmas season
- 9 Hanukkah 2021: Five ways to celebrate in east London
- 10 What are the chances of a white Christmas in London?
Taylor said: “I attended six auditions to get a part working at Disneyland, but I never gave up, I just kept on trying and now I have really landed my dream job.
“This is my first job since leaving college and it is a really big deal for me because it is a good opportunity and I will have the chance to meet lots of people from all over the world.”