Upminster student Alexandra Cadman in final of national modelling competition
- Credit: Archant
A philosophy student from Upminster is hoping that her modelling dreams can come true in a national competition.
Alexandra Cadman is a finalist in the Top Model UK professional model search – having been selected from a field of more than 4,000.
The 20-year-old is in her first year studying religion, philosophy and ethics at King’s College, London, but hopes that she can achieve modelling stardom next month.
The former Coopers’ Company and Coborn School pupil said: “It’s been a dream of mine since I was about 15 I was always watching America’s Next Top Model.
“It’s something I feel comfortable with – last year I was chosen for Oxford Fashion Week, I wasn’t nervous I was really excited to do it.”
You may also want to watch:
A panel of judges select the winners of the competition at a central London hotel next month.
- 1 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 2 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 3 Development coming to Havering: What plans were submitted, approved or rejected in recent months?
- 4 Havering's MPs mourn fatal stabbing of Sir David Amess
- 5 Man charged with attempted bank robbery in Romford to appear in court
- 6 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says
- 7 Women targeted in string of mobile phone thefts at Romford nightclub
- 8 Entry and exit wording on ground by Elm Park car park to be investigated
- 9 Mum fears gaping ceiling left by workers will 'collapse' on children
- 10 Romford's Jesy Nelson denies 'blackfishing' accusations