Upminster Pizza Express makes a meal out of politics
It may be a cheesy marketing ploy, and it might just put you off your food, but now residents can get a pizza the political action.
Pizza Express in Upminster, have launched the Boris and Ken pizzas - after the two top London Mayoral candidates.
The restaurant, in St Mary’s Lane, will encourage diners to take part in their own exit poll, by selecting their favourite.
Results to be published at The London Restaurant Festival.
Hornchurch and Upminster MP Angela Watkinson MP visited the restaurant on Friday of last week (October 12), and nibbled on Boris’ face.
You may also want to watch:
She said afterwards: “I really enjoyed my pizza. Spicy, beefy and colourful - In fact just like Boris Johnson.
- 1 Best places to have a curry in Havering as chosen by readers
- 2 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 3 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 4 Havering's Hospitality Heroes revealed: Which venues are crowned winners?
- 5 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 6 Daniel Laskos death: Court hearing for murder accused teens
- 7 Sentencing of Harold Hill ATM robber is postponed
- 8 Charity opens development to help homeless into independent living
- 9 National Hospitality Day: Locals stuck by cafe through 'thick and thin'
- 10 Covid cases drop at Queen’s and King George hospitals