UPDATE: Three men in hospital after North Ockendon lorry crash
Three men were taken to hospital after a lorry crash in North Ockendon this morning (Wednesday).
The white tipper van overturned on Fen Lane shortly at about 8.40am after a collision with a tree. Hornchurch firefighters, three ambulance crews, an air ambulance team and council staff were sent to the scene.
The first man, aged 25, was taken to Queen’s Hospital with leg and back injuries. A second, aged 29, was taken to Queen’s with back pain.
The third man, whose age is not known, was trapped in the lorry, but has been released and taken to Queen’s, also with leg injuries.
It is not known how many people were in the lorry at the time of the smash.
Did you witness the incident? Call the news desk on 020 8477 3903 or e-mail email@example.com.
- 1 Hornchurch school puts latest outstanding rating down to 'perfect synergy'
- 2 Woman who 'glued neighbour's door shut' ordered to pay over £600
- 3 Mayor of Havering admitted to hospital with Covid-19
- 4 Wendy's Romford to open tomorrow
- 5 Eight-storey housing and retail development proposed for centre of Romford
- 6 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 7 'Devastated' friends need £36k to help mum with bowel cancer
- 8 Developer submits plan to build 28 houses on rural industrial park
- 9 Plans to cut up to 600 Tube station jobs amid TfL 'funding crisis'
- 10 Police: Blaze in flats with flammable cladding was arson attack