UPDATE: Man’s body found in Brentwood street
THE BODY of a man who was found lying in a street in Brentwood and died has been identified by relatives.
The man, who lived locally, collapsed in Rayleigh Road, in Hutton, and was found at 6.30pm on Saturday, October 30.
Paramedics were called to the scene and tried to resuscitate the man but sadly he could not be saved and was pronounced dead at the scene.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “A man, aged around 50years old, was found unconscious and not breathing. He was seen lying on the floor. We had a crew there in about five minutes from Brentwood but sadly there was nothing more we could do for him.”
A rapid response vehicle and another ambulance crew also attended for back-up.
You may also want to watch:
The death is not being treated as suspicious and a report has been prepared for Her Majesty’s Coroner who will formally identify him in due course.
- 1 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 2 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 3 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 4 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
- 5 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 6 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 7 'Beyond annoying' - New traffic measure coming to Hornchurch junction
- 8 Prime minister to give green light for May 17 Covid-19 lockdown easing
- 9 UKIP vote from 2016 'significant' to Tory win in Havering and Redbridge
- 10 Three-year-old raises £10,000 with challenge inspired by Captain Tom