UPDATE: Man’s body found in Brentwood street
THE BODY of a man who was found lying in a street in Brentwood and died has been identified by relatives.
The man, who lived locally, collapsed in Rayleigh Road, in Hutton, and was found at 6.30pm on Saturday, October 30.
Paramedics were called to the scene and tried to resuscitate the man but sadly he could not be saved and was pronounced dead at the scene.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “A man, aged around 50years old, was found unconscious and not breathing. He was seen lying on the floor. We had a crew there in about five minutes from Brentwood but sadly there was nothing more we could do for him.”
A rapid response vehicle and another ambulance crew also attended for back-up.
You may also want to watch:
The death is not being treated as suspicious and a report has been prepared for Her Majesty’s Coroner who will formally identify him in due course.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 3 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 4 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 5 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 6 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 8 'Second of its kind' interactive Oceanarium room to open in Romford
- 9 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
- 10 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford