UPDATE: Man’s body found in Brentwood street
THE BODY of a man who was found lying in a street in Brentwood and died has been identified by relatives.
The man, who lived locally, collapsed in Rayleigh Road, in Hutton, and was found at 6.30pm on Saturday, October 30.
Paramedics were called to the scene and tried to resuscitate the man but sadly he could not be saved and was pronounced dead at the scene.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: “A man, aged around 50years old, was found unconscious and not breathing. He was seen lying on the floor. We had a crew there in about five minutes from Brentwood but sadly there was nothing more we could do for him.”
A rapid response vehicle and another ambulance crew also attended for back-up.
You may also want to watch:
The death is not being treated as suspicious and a report has been prepared for Her Majesty’s Coroner who will formally identify him in due course.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 3 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 4 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 5 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
- 7 BHRUT 'determined to learn' after inquest finds failures in pensioner's care before her death
- 8 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 'Accident waiting to happen': Neighbours on 'traffic carnage' around school