Unemployed residents given help to apply for 900 jobs in Tesco Rainham
Unemployed residents have the chance to find out how to apply to one of 900 new jobs in Rainham on Wednesday.
The new Tesco centre will be taking on the new staff at a food distribution centre at Beam Reach.
Sessions will be hosted by Jobcentre Plus and Havering College in partnership with Havering Council.
The first will be at Rainham Library, the Broadway, on Wednesday (March 21) at 10am, 11am and midday.
More sessions will be held at the same times at Rainham Library on Friday March 30.
You may also want to watch:
Similar sessions will be held at the St George’s Centre, Chippenham Road, Harold Hill on Wednesday March 28 and Thursday April 5 at 10am, 11am and midday.
Booking at the sessions is essential. Call 01708 433 393 for more information.
- 1 Police investigating 'unexplained' death in Collier Row
- 2 Housing in Havering: Major developments set to come to the borough
- 3 Reward offered to help find iconic Noak Hill Laurel and Hardy statues
- 4 Two men stabbed after fight reported outside Romford nightclub
- 5 Pooches delight as new dog-friendly playground opens at Collier Row pub
- 6 Plan agreed to tackle persistent flooding in Abbs Cross Lane
- 7 Apology issued after council error sees pupils' fee multiplied by 100
- 8 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Can you help find missing teenager last seen in Hornchurch?