Unemployed residents given help to apply for 900 jobs in Tesco Rainham
Unemployed residents have the chance to find out how to apply to one of 900 new jobs in Rainham on Wednesday.
The new Tesco centre will be taking on the new staff at a food distribution centre at Beam Reach.
Sessions will be hosted by Jobcentre Plus and Havering College in partnership with Havering Council.
The first will be at Rainham Library, the Broadway, on Wednesday (March 21) at 10am, 11am and midday.
More sessions will be held at the same times at Rainham Library on Friday March 30.
You may also want to watch:
Similar sessions will be held at the St George’s Centre, Chippenham Road, Harold Hill on Wednesday March 28 and Thursday April 5 at 10am, 11am and midday.
Booking at the sessions is essential. Call 01708 433 393 for more information.
- 1 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 2 Road and rail: Disruptions to watch out for in Havering next week
- 3 Man 'wraps metal chain around woman's neck' in Hornchurch park attack
- 4 West Ham free to build new training facility as council approves plans
- 5 ‘It is our moral obligation’: Upminster school launches mental health team
- 6 Romford celebrity scandals: Stars who hit headlines for the wrong reasons
- 7 Revealed: The most popular baby names in your area in 2020
- 8 Free holiday swimming sessions return for Havering schoolchildren
- 9 Kem Cetinay’s Array restaurant to host Halloween 'ball'
- 10 Beam Park station 'can't go ahead without government support', council says