Two men taken to the hospital after car crashes into house in Hornchurch
Two 27-year-old men were taken to Queen’s Hospital as a priority after a car crashed into a house last night.
London Ambulance crews were called to the incident in Hacton Lane, Hornchurch at around 10.20pm on Monday January 30.
One man was taken to the hospital suffering from neck, back and shoulder pain while the other one was suffering from a head injury.
Firefighters from Hornchurch fire station also attended the scene.
The incident involved a BMW.
You may also want to watch:
The owners of the house were at home at the time of the incident and managed to escape without any injuries.
- 1 Teen hospitalised after being stabbed in Upminster
- 2 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 3 Romford school prepped for another 100 years as major renovation works end
- 4 Public detain male in street after alleged bid to rob Rainham shop
- 5 Broken bus stop in Upminster to be repaired within 'few weeks'
- 6 Royal Mail apologises for Covid-related delays as pensioner reports no deliveries 'for weeks'
- 7 Hospital's failure to identify neck injury 'contributed' to courier's death, inquest finds
- 8 Woman who struggled to walk with 'excruciating pain’ to run London Marathon
- 9 Hospitality Hero: 'Biggest prize is appreciation,' says tearoom owner
- 10 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review