Two people taken to hospital after Rush Green bus collision
- Credit: Robert Benham
Two people have been injured after a collision involving a bus in Rush Green.
A London Ambulance Service spokesperson said it was called just after 2.05pm today (August 6) to reports of a road collision involving a bus in Rush Green Road.
They added: “We dispatched two ambulance crews, an incident response officer and a medic in a car to the scene, with the first of our medics arriving in under three minutes.
“We treated two people at the scene and took them to hospital for minor injuries.”
A Met Police spokesperson said: “Police were called at approximately 2.05pm on Thursday, 6 August to Rush Green Road in Romford to reports of a collision involving a bus and a vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers and London Ambulance Service attended.
“A man, no further details, and a woman believed to be in her 70s, have been taken to a London hospital as a precaution; their injuries are not thought to be life threatening or life changing.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 3 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 4 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 5 Christmas Day babies to spend their first few weeks in lockdown
- 6 DAB radios donated to Queen's Hospital for those too weak to hold a phone
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 9 Illegal car meet in Rainham sees 49 fined for Covid breaches
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?
“No arrests have been made.”