Two hospitalised after incident at Hornchurch pub - one with head injury
- Credit: Joe Sullivan
This story is now out of date. The Recorder has since published an updated version, with all the available information, which can be found here.
Two people were taken to hospital following an incident at a Hornchurch pub over the bank holiday weekend.
The London Ambulance Service (LAS) attended the scene in the early hours of Sunday morning (August 29).
A spokesperson said: "We were called at 3.07am yesterday to reports of an assault on High Street, Hornchurch.
"We sent an ambulance crew, who treated two people at the scene and took them to a hospital."
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 'Heads should roll': Drug dealers left on Romford streets for eight months
- 2 Collier Row shooting: Police release CCTV in bid to trace man
- 3 Weekly Covid cases across east London revealed
- 4 Deep clean of Havering aims to get streets 'back to how they should be’
- 5 Mum opens Romford juice van to offer healthy snacks and drinks for kids
- 6 'Cover up or terrible mistake?': Family told hostel death inquest will not take place
- 7 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 8 'Gentle giant' driven propped up on van's floor with serious head injury, inquest hears
- 9 Harold Hill man to be sentenced for ATM robberies
- 10 Hornchurch pub licensing meeting postponed due to 'possibly prejudicial' email