Two Havering-atte-Bower women competing for place in Miss England semi-final
Two Havering-atte-Bower women are competing for their place in the semi-final of Miss England.
University student, Alex Copley and nursery nurse, Nicola Copsch have been selected as two of 20 finalists competing in the first Miss Fresh Photographic heat qualifier for Miss England 2013.
The public vote is now underway and Alex and Nicola, both 20-years-old, need support to secure a place in the Miss England semi-final in June next year.
Alex and Nicola, are both hoping to win the heat by being voted within the top three.
When asked what she is looking for in the winner of Miss Fresh Photographic heat one, Miss England director, Angie Beasley said: “As a model it is important that you are photogenic, and that your beauty can be captured by the camera and translate into a picture.
You may also want to watch:
“Not everyone is naturally photogenic, so this qualifier aims to find those girls who look great behind the camera as well as in front of one.”
To vote for Alex text MISSFRESH101 to 63333, or call 0901 307 0048 from a landline and press 01 when prompted.
- 1 How did your Havering GP surgery score in NHS patient survey?
- 2 Free swimming for schoolchildren in Havering launched ahead of Olympics
- 3 Case for release of Gallows Corner upgrade funds is in pipeline, TfL says
- 4 10-storey block expansion of 700-home development in Rainham gets go-ahead
- 5 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for east London
- 6 Four-car crash in Havering-atte-Bower reignites calls for 20mph speed limit
- 7 120-home development on Harold Hill college site approved
- 8 Secondary schools in Havering rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 9 New Home Bargains store to open in Romford
- 10 Havering residents warned of weed which can cause ‘severe blistering’
To vote for Nicola text MISSFRESH119 to 63333, or call 0901 307 0048 from a landline and press 19 when prompted.
Text votes costs 51p, landline votes cost 51p plus standard network charge.