Two Havering-atte-Bower women competing for place in Miss England semi-final
Two Havering-atte-Bower women are competing for their place in the semi-final of Miss England.
University student, Alex Copley and nursery nurse, Nicola Copsch have been selected as two of 20 finalists competing in the first Miss Fresh Photographic heat qualifier for Miss England 2013.
The public vote is now underway and Alex and Nicola, both 20-years-old, need support to secure a place in the Miss England semi-final in June next year.
Alex and Nicola, are both hoping to win the heat by being voted within the top three.
When asked what she is looking for in the winner of Miss Fresh Photographic heat one, Miss England director, Angie Beasley said: “As a model it is important that you are photogenic, and that your beauty can be captured by the camera and translate into a picture.
You may also want to watch:
“Not everyone is naturally photogenic, so this qualifier aims to find those girls who look great behind the camera as well as in front of one.”
To vote for Alex text MISSFRESH101 to 63333, or call 0901 307 0048 from a landline and press 01 when prompted.
- 1 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 2 Coffee shop apologises for 'mis-post' offering kitten as Christmas prize
- 3 Harold Hill 18-year-old given suspended sentence for ATM robberies
- 4 Future of bus route hangs in the balance as consultation ends
- 5 Man charged with multiple child exploitation offences to stand trial
- 6 'Cheating surge': Dating site reveals how many people are having affairs in your area
- 7 Romford MP slams Crossrail delay as it will miss Queen's platinum jubilee
- 8 Plane crash in Upminster sees man taken to hospital as a priority
- 9 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 10 Christmas lights switch-on to return in Romford
To vote for Nicola text MISSFRESH119 to 63333, or call 0901 307 0048 from a landline and press 19 when prompted.
Text votes costs 51p, landline votes cost 51p plus standard network charge.