Two babies from Havering make it into the final stage of Disney competition
Two Havering babies are in the runnning to become the new face of Disney after making it into the finals of a national competition.
Seven-month-old Bethany Harris from Langdale Gardens,Elm Park and 15-week-old Dexter Connolly from Park Drive, Upminster has made it into the final stage of the Disney Store Wonderful Moments Competition.
Bethany’s Mum, Cherie said: “I never dreamed that she would make it this far into the competition so to get to the finals is just fantastic.”
Cherie found out about the competition after a visit to the Disney Store in Romford and entered Bethany with a picture taken weeks earlier by her five- year-old brother Archie on a camera phone, which shows Bethany in the bath wearing a shower cap.
Cherie said: “It would be amazing if she did win the competition because the picture was just taken by Archie on my camera phone.
You may also want to watch:
“Its a fantastic picture because it came at the right time and we would not have got a better one even if it was professional because we would have had to wait so long to try and get her to smile.”
Dexter’s photography in the competition, shows him sitting in a basket sleeping and it was taken by his mum Victoria Connolly, 28 who has become more interested in photography since his birth.
- 1 Teenager injured after Hornchurch stabbing
- 2 Farnham and Hilldene Estate regeneration plans gather pace
- 3 Kem Cetinay officially opens Array restaurant in Harold Wood
- 4 Rainham robbery: Boy, 14, suffers slash injury
- 5 Complaint over elderly woman facing homelessness among those ombudsman upheld in 2020/21
- 6 Harold Hill neighbours still feeling effects of freak flooding
- 7 12 Estates: How is the regeneration programme progressing?
- 8 Covid-19: Latest figures show almost 31,000 positive cases in Havering
- 9 Plans submitted to install 5G mast near Gallows Corner
- 10 'It was amazing': Birthday surprise vintage bus tour for woman with Down's syndrome
The photo is captioned housework can be so exhausting.
Victoria said: “We are really excited that he has made it through this far in the competition and we would just love him to go all the way.
“I have always been a huge Disney fan so I would be over the moon if he was the face of Disney.”
You can vote for Bethany and Dexter at www.mumsnet.com/Polls/Disney