Tuesday Night Football
Romford ready for Rocks
The waiting appears to be over for Romford.
After three weeks without any action, due to the recent cold snap, Boro are preparing to host table-topping East Thurrock in Ryman One North tonight.
Paul Martin’s men have not played since their 3-0 win over Great Wakering on November 23 due to snow-covered and frozen pitches - and Harlow’s involvement in the FA Trophy at the weekend - and will face a tough test against the leaders.
Rocks beat Potters Bar 3-1 on Saturday and are a point clear of Wingate, with three games in hand.
You may also want to watch:
Sixth-placed Boro are firmly in the hunt themselves, though, with games in hand on all their play-off rivals and are unbeaten in 12 league games, stretching back to their only defeat of the season at Wingate in late August.
And they will hope to keep the feel-good factor going at Mill Field, before the next arctic blast hits the UK later this week.
- 1 Havering households to be asked to participate in census
- 2 Council report reveals concern that borough's Covid vaccination drive may be held back
- 3 Police appeal after second fatal Rainham collision in less than a week
- 4 'A tax on relationships': Politicians criticise boundary charge proposal
- 5 Deputy head: School's teachers have gone 'above and beyond' during Covid pandemic
- 6 Netball club in 4,700 mile fundraising challenge to buy tablet for school or care home
- 7 Man killed in collision on A13 near Rainham
- 8 Sunflower Suite at Queen's Hospital chosen for this year's Christine Willett Trust donation
- 9 Havering parks and gardens five feet under water as rivers burst their banks
- 10 Infection rates are now falling in Havering - is lockdown working?