Tuesday Night Football
Romford ready for Rocks
The waiting appears to be over for Romford.
After three weeks without any action, due to the recent cold snap, Boro are preparing to host table-topping East Thurrock in Ryman One North tonight.
Paul Martin’s men have not played since their 3-0 win over Great Wakering on November 23 due to snow-covered and frozen pitches - and Harlow’s involvement in the FA Trophy at the weekend - and will face a tough test against the leaders.
Rocks beat Potters Bar 3-1 on Saturday and are a point clear of Wingate, with three games in hand.
You may also want to watch:
Sixth-placed Boro are firmly in the hunt themselves, though, with games in hand on all their play-off rivals and are unbeaten in 12 league games, stretching back to their only defeat of the season at Wingate in late August.
And they will hope to keep the feel-good factor going at Mill Field, before the next arctic blast hits the UK later this week.
- 1 Woman dies after falling from 'substantial height' in Romford
- 2 Demolition 'will now begin' to make way for 120 homes at former campus
- 3 Signals at Hornchurch 'crash hotspot' now under review
- 4 Hornchurch man to face trial accused of teeth whitening offence
- 5 Altered timetable means fewer fast trains between Romford and Liverpool Street
- 6 Ex-cop quizzed by police amid historic child sex investigation
- 7 Sixth form denies knowledge of alleged A Level 'no confidence vote'
- 8 Gallows Corner Tesco development proposal refused
- 9 Major train disruption and cancellations through Barking via Rainham
- 10 ‘It was odd’: Nurse who battled breast cancer retires after 30 years