Tuesday football: Half-time latest
Heybridge 2 Romford 2; Concord 2 Hornchurch 1
There has been no shortage of goals in the opening 45 minutes of the two games involving our sides tonight.
Romford’s Ryman One North clash at Heybridge started 15 minutes late, after an accident on the A12 delayed Boro’s arrival at Scraley Road.
And Paul Martin’s men were soon behind as Tom English netted an early penalty for the hosts.
Alex Read levelled with a low drive in the seventh minute, only for English to net from the spot for a second time after 25 minutes.
Jack Barry hauled Boro back on terms eight minutes later, though, to set up an intriguing second half.
Hornchurch, meanwhile, found themselves 2-0 down inside 15 minutes of their Essex Senior Cup tie at Concord.
- 1 Farming family to be evicted from Upminster land they worked for a century
- 2 Man found dead following 'group disturbance' in Rainham
- 3 ‘He put his life into family’: Tributes paid to former builder who died of Covid
- 4 Murder investigation launched after man found dead in Rainham
- 5 Rainham cannabis factory worth over £1m busted in drugs raid
- 6 'I feel ignored': Mum of three speaks out about bid to escape cramped housing
- 7 School submits plans to demolish sports hall and build multi-million pound replacement
- 8 'Abused, slapped and spat at': New Romford shopping centre tells of racist abuse suffered by staff
- 9 Twelve Havering properties sold for more than £1m in October
- 10 Romford shopping centre to host more than 50 events in run up to Christmas
Tony Stokes put Ranges ahead, with Harry Elmes doubling their advantage, but Rickie Hayles hit back six minutes before the break to lift Urchins hopes.