Transport updates: Delays and disruption to road and rail services
Updates on disruption to roads and train services:
9.45am: TRAINS - All lines towards London are now open following the Stratford fault, but there are delays of up to 15 minutes
9.20am: TRAINS - Trains from Stratford are now moving and services are returning to normal, but they may be cancelled or delayed by up to 20 minutes
9.15am: TRAINS - Services towards London are further delayed by up to 30 minutes, due to a train fault at Stratford
9am: TRAINS - An earlier train fault at Romford has delayed services towards London by up to 10 minutes
You may also want to watch:
7.30am: ROADS - All restrictions have been lifted following the Gallows Corner accident.
7am: ROADS - A12 closed eastbound after a collision at Gallows Corner. The A127 remains open. Motorists should expect delays.
- 1 Harold Wood fatal stabbing victim named as police arrest three more people
- 2 Man jailed for drug offences and violent assaults in Romford flat
- 3 New rapid testing sites open in Romford and Upminster
- 4 Arrests made after multiple stabbing in Havering
- 5 One teenager dead in Harold Hill double stabbing
- 6 CCTV cameras to enforce new lorry ban through Rainham village
- 7 Family of Harvey Tyrrell campaigning for stricter pub safety laws
- 8 New venture for Hornchurch MasterChef hairdresser
- 9 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 10 May 17: What can't open when Covid-19 lockdown rules ease?
Two cars collided in the crash, causing one of them to overturn before it landed back on its wheels.
A woman was trapped in her car, but she managed to get out without London Fire Brigade firefighters needing to cut open the roof.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said a woman in her 50s was treated for back pain and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.