Transport updates: Delays and disruption to road and rail services
Updates on disruption to roads and train services:
9.45am: TRAINS - All lines towards London are now open following the Stratford fault, but there are delays of up to 15 minutes
9.20am: TRAINS - Trains from Stratford are now moving and services are returning to normal, but they may be cancelled or delayed by up to 20 minutes
9.15am: TRAINS - Services towards London are further delayed by up to 30 minutes, due to a train fault at Stratford
9am: TRAINS - An earlier train fault at Romford has delayed services towards London by up to 10 minutes
You may also want to watch:
7.30am: ROADS - All restrictions have been lifted following the Gallows Corner accident.
7am: ROADS - A12 closed eastbound after a collision at Gallows Corner. The A127 remains open. Motorists should expect delays.
- 1 Ex-councillor under investigation over Green Belt building works
- 2 Tributes paid to well-loved Romford market fruit-seller
- 3 From 100 steps to 10,000: Romford woman tackles serious health issues by losing third of body weight
- 4 Campaigners launch petition to keep Emerson Park in Hornchurch constituency
- 5 Six green spaces to enjoy in Havering
- 6 Firefighters fight car alight in Romford
- 7 Love Island star Kem Cetinay says Romford's Array to open 'in three weeks'
- 8 Thunderstorms, heavy rain forecast as Met Office issues yellow warnings
- 9 Death of Daniel Laskos far from isolated as London teen killings surge
- 10 BID installs wall of evergreen plants to ‘welcome people’ to Romford
Two cars collided in the crash, causing one of them to overturn before it landed back on its wheels.
A woman was trapped in her car, but she managed to get out without London Fire Brigade firefighters needing to cut open the roof.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said a woman in her 50s was treated for back pain and taken to Queen’s Hospital, Romford.