Trains stopping again at Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath
- Credit: Archant
Overheard wire problems created havoc on the train line from Liverpool Street to Shenfield this morning.
Services could not stop at Seven Kings, Goodmayes and Chadwell Heath and many on the busy line through Ilford were cancelled and delayed between 10am and 11am.
The lines have now been reopened but residual delays are possible.
The problem between Manor Park and Romford affected Shenfield-bound trains.
An Abellio Greater Anglia statement said: “Customers may travel through to Romford and return in the London bound direction, or use Tfl local buses from Ilford towards Romford.
You may also want to watch:
“Thank you for your patience and understanding, whilst Network Rail engineers work to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.”
Tickets were accepted on any Transport for London services via “reasonable” routes.
- 1 Woman dies after car crash near Upminster
- 2 Romford’s M&S staff go viral with Thriller dance TikTok video
- 3 Brentwood attack: CCTV appeal after man repeatedly kicked in head
- 4 How Romford are you? Test yourself with our quiz
- 5 Disruptions to watch out for in and around Havering next week
- 6 New social housing allocation system for Havering approved
- 7 Still no progress on plans for new health hub at St George's Hospital site
- 8 Consultations open on rolling out school streets to 12 new sites
- 9 Family 'sleeps with one ear open' after repeated flooding in heavy rain
- 10 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines